IGNORED

cold cylinder

gonna go back in and run a wire thru the pilot jets. the pipe is not getting as hot and as quick as the others, but i think i'm on the right track sluggish on the bottom end. as far as the weak spark wiggled the connectors at the tci. now got a big fat spark! so got some cleaning to do there. remember this bike has only been rode 2365 miles since 1994! wheres the fuel filter on this thing? got to name her too. gonna post some pics when i get her done. thanks to all for helping!:cool10:

Left side in area of passenger foot peg. Go to Autozone to match one up. May have to McGyver mount a little.

Gary

took the old girl out for a 60 mile spin,seems to be running fine. i wished i had bought one of these years ago. enjoyed the quiteness,the radio,the ride,the comfort,i see why people are attracted to these bikes.the only problem i had was the turn signals only worked half the time, so i got that to fix don't think it's anything major. thanks again.

• 8 months later...
Boy, don't you just hate it when someone drops a dime on yah... :rotfl: You also may want to consider switching out the OEM plug wires and boots. :15_8_211[1]:

Can't drop a dime anymore...it's more like 75 cents...or more if you're passed your minutes on your cell.... Snitches always got stitches but they cant afford to snitch anymore...ha