IGNORED

Let's Talk Politics

Freebird

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From day one 2 things have been and will continue to be debated until the end of our time, religion and politics. Wars have been and will continue to be fought over them. Lets stay away from them on this site as Freebird said it will only alienate people. Riding is what this place is all about it's what brings us all back for more so lets all keep coming back.

:bighug:

seems i'm not getting much responce as far as donations on my run for president (large ones that is), how bout if i buy the beer, at my big rally, in time square? right after my ticker tape parade. whats with you guys? you don't think president snarley sounds good? :cool10: :2133: must be this cabin fever gettin to me .:rasberry:

just to add a little bit i personally have no use for polatics and most of you wouldn't like my opinion on religion all i have a opinion on is economy and weather it be someone elected or a higher authority please someone do SOMETHING and as a very famous person once said "thats all i have to say about that" guoted:forest gump:rotf::rotf::rotf:

OK...you've got my vote....now getting my MONEY...that's another thing altogether. :)

That is the problem. Once they get your vote, they go after your money (either party). President Snarly sounds good though. I want to be at his first press conference.

I'll let go of some of my recession giveaway money as soon as I get it. But before I do. What are your stands on motorcycles and how will you treat them during your term in office?:mo money::mo money::D:rotfl::rotfl::detective:
every one will get a new 2nd gen, we will have government subsidized meet and eats, every one who attends the national rally will win the grand prize. i will personally put on the worlds biggest fireworks display every year on fourth of july.finally all canadian bikers will get a free trip to attend the month long usa rally all expenses payed . with free chocolate milk for everyone. how will all this be payed for you ask. i will just print more money. now how can you not vote for me. :clap2::clap2::clap2::2133: snarley bill

every one will get a new 2nd gen, we will have government subsidized meet and eats, every one who attends the national rally will win the grand prize. i will personally put on the worlds biggest fireworks display every year on fourth of july.finally all canadian bikers will get a free trip to attend the month long usa rally all expenses payed . with free chocolate milk for everyone. how will all this be payed for you ask. i will just print more money. now how can you not vote for me. :clap2::clap2::clap2::2133: snarley bill

BILL, you forgot to mention what you intend to do , about our "south of the border" invasion.

armed conflict? , big fence?, armed citizens?,

what do ya think?

just jt