IGNORED

Quick Video of RSTD launch

TimRobertson06

I looked for a while and could never find a video of an off the line launch of the RSTD so I decided to make one awhile back in case someone else was curious. I know it’s not a rocket but I wanted to see what she would do nothing crazy, didn't dump the clutch or anything just seeing how it would compare before and after mods. Right now the only thing done to it is a set of BUB's but it seems quicker than the numbers I have been reading. So after I install the Dyna 3000 and V-Max swap I will post another video to see if there is any noticeable difference. If anyone knows of similar videos please feel free to share.:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghLRHZCXTW4]Royal Star Tour Deluxe Launch - YouTube[/ame]

Quite a few times when I lived outside of Bristol, TN (not on the RSTD) but around Tulsa I can't find the time working 70+ hours a week. In Bristol they would have Street Fights a lot of the time as much as 3 days a week at Thunder Valley. As for Tulsa there is only one drag strip that i have been able to locate sofar and it is only open one day a week in the summer months, and only opens up to the general public after midnight.