IGNORED

FREE GPS Software for Android

FreezyRider

I use a gps program on my Droid called CoPilot Live Premium. I have replaced my Garmin with it and am so far happy. It has a lot of nifty features, one of which is "Drag Route". If you don't like where it is sending you and prefer other roads you can drag the route to change it right on your screen.

This program sells for $9.99 on the Google Play store which includes one year of free traffic updates. I bought my copy late last summer.

Recently I entered a contest that CoPilot was running, which had a grand prize of a Nexus tablet. I did not win the tablet, but did win a free copy of the software. Obviously, I cannot use it since I already own it. Therefore I am offering it to any VR member (subscribed members only) who may want it.

The FIRST PERSON TO RESPOND BY PRIVATE MESSAGE will get it. Replying in the thread does not count. If you win the race, I will send you an email that contains instructions on installing along with the key code that activates it.

Make sure it will work on your phone. If you have an older android phone it may not be compatible.

Check it out here: http://copilotlive.com/us/personal/android.asp

Let the race begin.

Joe