Hi!

Just bought a 1990. Upgrading from a GL1200. WHat a night and day difference! If the Goldwing is a Cadillac then the Venture is a spaceship!

I will post a pic when I figure out how. I am looking for some parts though- the little stash pouches on the trunk? I have on of them the other is missing bracket and all! I can find pouches on Feebay- but no brackets! Does anyone here sell stuff? I havent found how the classifieds work yet...

Looks like you got off to a good start. Nice looking ride. The pouchs are found now and then on FleaBay with prices from afforadable to nuts, as you have probably found out already. The brackets can be another story. Mostly it seems when a bike get stripped down the brackets are sold along with the part there were mounted on. Every now and then you will run across some that have been removed.

As far as the Classified ads, you will find on the left side of your home screen the menu that includes the VR Classifieds. Click that and the next screen as you scroll down will list the different catagories for items. What you are looking for will be under the 1st Gen heading.

So join up, hang around and enjoy the site. There is a lot of fine information here that will get you familiar with the bike and help you keep it in good condition. Good luck with the brackets.

:2BLUE:

Mike

Welcome and congrats on the bike. There is only one pouch on the travel trunk and two on the fairing. The left side of the travel trunk as you are sitting on the bike has the radio/intercom controls for the passenger. So it sounds like you have the correct amount for the bike to me.

Let us know if you have any other question and we will all see what we can do to answer them for you.

Rick F.