IGNORED

CB installation question

Wizard765

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I was able to aquire a CB and amp etc out of a 90 VR to put into my 84 which comes with nothing. I got the AMP, the CB, front and rear controllers and SOME of the wiring. It appears I am missing something. Not sure how this goes together. I have one hole open on the AMP that has to go to one of the headsets. I have a wire with split in it that looks to go to the front and a headset can be plugged into it as well as a hand mic (which I got as well) but it dosen't have a wire to plug into coming from the AMP.

This is the wire I think I'm missing. I also don't seem to have anything to plug the controllers into. There is a 3 point plug part way down the one cable that I do have coming from the AMP but the plug isn't the same.

Question is can someone tell me what I need. Point by point what gets plugged into what so I can look for the missing parts. (maybe someone might even have the missing parts??)

Any help would be appreciated...

Wayne

Guest tx2sturgis

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to for a toy radio.

You might look at the J&M Handlebar CB...could be that will do what you want.

all my body panels are off the bike and being painted.

the wiring is exposed as my bike is neckid.

you and the boss are more than welcome to come and have a look to see what you need to do to make your system connected.

cheers, Scott