IGNORED

Ladies JR Phoenix 3.0 $37.50!

Wrongway

WOW, New Enough has ladies Joe Rocket Phoenix jackets for the best price I've ever seen. I just ordered Debbie one as she likes the all mesh better than the mesh/leather that she has. It also comes with the waterproof liner too! Plus we get to donate a $1 to venturerider.org during checkout! http://www.newenough.com/ladies_joe_rocket_phoenix_3point0_jacket_page.htm

• 11 months later...

Good points, but I've "road tested" Joe Rocket's textile jackets, and First Gear's Mesh Tex. Both performed well, and were in good shape after the accidents. The Joe Rocket was totaled by the EMT's , who like to use scissors on anything you wear (lost my pants, too).

The jacket should perform unless you're planning to go down at high speeds, and slide to a stop. Leathers will perform better, but may not provide adequate protection unless you get the real thing- racing leathers. At moderate speeds, textiles might "melt" but should prevent road rash. The fabric & the pads are considered sacrificial protection; they hold together long enough to ride out the accident, then it's time for new gear.

Best, racing leathers. Next, everything else- including most of the leather jackets you see.

For any of the fellers that wear black, check this out. http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/small_medium_jacket_blowout_sale/joe_rocket/comet_leather_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

I bought one a little over a year ago after I bought my scooter. Bought my lady one to match. Paid a little over $400 for both.

A little warm when temps are over 80, but great this time of year through spring.

DJ

Just order a pair of pants for my wife as well . Plus made the $1.00 donation to VR.Org .

BEER30

OK, my wife's just showed up. She wears a size 12, (sometimes a 10 if they run large) ordered the large. Suppose to be size 12/14 but she can't get them on. Not sure if they were mismarked or run that small. I will be calling New enough shortly. Not sure what they will do because they are already out of XL.

OK, my wife's just showed up. She wears a size 12, (sometimes a 10 if they run large) ordered the large. Suppose to be size 12/14 but she can't get them on. Not sure if they were mismarked or run that small. I will be calling New enough shortly. Not sure what they will do because they are already out of XL.

I had the advantage of measuring my wife with the tape at time of ordering and use their sizing chart . She wears a medium according to the chart . I hope all does go well .

BEER30