IGNORED

saddle bags same RSV & RS Custome Cruiser?

I have an 07 RSV with 1 busted & 1 rashed/cracked saddle bags. I have opportunity to get new/used bags that are off a Royal Star Custom Cruiser. I checked the "bandit" site and the stock #s are off a didget or so from ea other - but they look identical and have the same 9.3 cu in capacity. I think that they are the same bags.

Anyone know if these are identical/same (except for lettering of model name on the hinge plate)?

I agree with Rick, the Tour Deluxe and Venture use the same bags. When I bought my Midnight RSV, the hinge covers said "Tour Deluxe". I called Yamaha and they sent me a set of billet covers free of charge. Only difference in bags is the hinge covers.

I'm not sure what a "Royal Star Custom Cruiser" is but if it's a Royal Star Tour Deluxe then the bags are the same, even if the part numbers are off a bit.

Yes Tour Deluxe - don't know where I got the custom cruiser?? so many different names but similar.

Today I did find out that the bags are the same also - dealer was no help but printed out schematics from bikebandit.com and came to same conclusion which verified what I already suspected because of what I could glean from yamaha web site pics & elsewhere.

BTW - I just won ebay auction for 2 RS Tour Deluxe bags for my RSV - got a great deal!

Guys, Thanks for assist!

ebay bags came off a 2006 or 2007 Tour Deluxe & my wrecked RSV is a 2007.

my 2001 is fine - never down just abused by previous owner by never riding it, letting it sit outside under cover and moisture on the chome left its nasty calling card.