IGNORED

Intl Motorcycle Show in Atlanta

Blackjack

This weekend finds the return of the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show to the World Congress Center in Atlanta. This show is huge! All the major manufacturers will have their full line of cycles displayed and it's also a great opportunity to see an endless variety of after-market accessories as well as helmets, gloves, tires and all sorts of other gear.

There's a discount available if you buy your ticket in advance online and there's also a list available of local shops that can provide you with a discount coupon, if that's easier.

Janis and I have found that going early on Sunday provides the least amount of hassle and the most enjoyment, since the large crowds usually show up on Saturday and there's significantly less Atlanta traffic to contend with!

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/static/staticHtml.jsp?id=359197

If you do happen to be there on Sunday, let's meet at the Yamaha display at 2PM!

Terry

This weekend finds the return of the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show to the World Congress Center in Atlanta. This show is huge! All the major manufacturers will have their full line of cycles displayed and it's also a great opportunity to see an endless variety of after-market accessories as well as helmets, gloves, tires and all sorts of other gear.

There's a discount available if you buy your ticket in advance online and there's also a list available of local shops that can provide you with a discount coupon, if that's easier.

Janis and I have found that going early on Sunday provides the least amount of hassle and the most enjoyment, since the large crowds usually show up on Saturday and there's significantly less Atlanta traffic to contend with!

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/static/staticHtml.jsp?id=359197

If you do happen to be there on Sunday, let's meet at the Yamaha display at 2PM!

Terry

i liked it in o6,may try it again

I plan on attending the show this weekend. Should get there in the early afternoon on Saturday. I'm not sure if we'll go back to the show on Sunday or not but I'm sure that I won't be there late enough to meet everyone at 2:00 on Sunday.

DT

I'm headed out for the show in about an hour. It's 19 degrees here right now so the people I'm going with don't want to ride.:confused24: Go figure?!?!

Gotta stop at The Varsity (a drive-in opened in 1928!) to get my fill of burgers, onion rings and grease on the way! A lot cheaper than eating at the show.

I'll see those of you that show up at 2:00 @ Yami's booth. I'll probably be there by noon and I'll have some $2 off coupons, so anybody that's there then can call my cell (listed in VR Assist) and I'll give you one.

Got back from the show at about 6:30. Since it was cold and we were in a cage we decided that a pitcher was in order (OK 2!) on the way home, along with some hot wings. The show was good. The Raider does not look like a 1900cc Motor Cycle! It looks fairly small until you sit on it! I like it, at least for running around town. Saw a new type of swivel hitch. In this case it is actually the ball on the bike that rolls from side to side, and not the hitch on the trailer twisting. Interesting concept.

Got to meet ediddy and his wife. They came up from Albany (pronounced All-Bain-Ee!) and we met at the Star booth along with Blackjack and his wife. Grey Ghost showed up for a few minutes as well. Then we went our separate ways to finish off the show.

I was at the show this weekend also. Unfortunately we couldn't stick around to meet at 2:00. We toured the show on Saturday and then this morning I stopped back by as the show opened to pick up a jacket (Fieldsheer) that I looked at on Saturday. I thought all of the chrome on the grey Venture was a bit over the top. Overall a pretty good show.

DT