IGNORED

Erie Canal Cruise & Brunch At The International

Jayceesfolly

hi is this canel ride leaving at 12:30 or is the one for 3:00? if it's the one for 12:30 i'am good to go. if not i'll have to change my r.s.v.

thanks

don c.

the ride leaves Pioneer at 9:15 on Wed. morning..............

you will be back in time for the dinner at Chandersons.........:fatsmiley:

thanks tom so i did sign up for the boat ride starting at 12:30, leaving the dock.

reguards

don c.

p.s. the boat rides times leaving the dock are 10:00 am which i understand we are not doing that one. since we are leaving pinoeer at 9:am.

the next one leaves the dock at--------- 12:30 pm which is do able.

the next one leaves the dock at -------- 3:00 pm which is also do able.

the next one leaves the dock at -------- 5:30 pm not doing that one.

Edited by gunboat

thanks tom so i did sign up for the boat ride starting at 12:30, leaving the dock.

reguards

don c.

p.s. the boat rides times leaving the dock are 10:00 am which i understand we are not doing that one. since we are leaving pinoeer at 9:am.

the next one leaves the dock at--------- 12:30 pm which is do able.

the next one leaves the dock at -------- 3:00 pm which is also do able.

the next one leaves the dock at -------- 5:30 pm not doing that one.

That would be my guess.......Jayceesfolly is aware of our schedule and has assured me that they will be back in plenty of time for the dinner............:biker: it a great way to spend the afternoon

I have been working on the road and not able to get on the Forum on a regular basis. But here are a couple of answers to the questions in this thread.

1. The cruise itself starts at 12:30 pm, so you need to have your ticket for the cruise and ready to board by 12:15 PM.

2. We will have the brunch at 11:00 AM at the boat launch facility. There is a Banquet & Conference Center attached to the boating facility, so the brunch and tour are all at one place.

3. We will have a reserved parking area for the bikes, but will be limited. Everything must be secured on the bikes (helmets, etc.).

4. There will be a separate table for sign -in and to receive your tickets for the brunch and cruise, which I will be manning, once we arrive at the cruise site.

5. For those members that are not eating at the brunch, there are local restaurants available in the village (5 minutes away). Everything from fast food to Mom & Pop family restaurants are available.

6. The cruise will return to the dock at approximately 2:15-2:30 PM. This will give you time to take a drive around the village and/or do a little shopping or walking. There is a nice small Gallery just across the street from the cruise docking facility, which features local artisans and their work.

7. I will have a flyer available which will contain directions to and from Pioneer Motorsport, so that you can stay in the village and then return at your leisure. It is an approximate one hour ride to Pioneer from the cruise facility, so there will be a small amount of time before the Annual Dinner, to allow you to explore the village, if you so desire.

8. If you have any questions, PM me or call my cell phone for an immediate answer: 585-747-7998.

Jim