IGNORED

Classic Japanese Motorcycle show and swap meet

Miles

Well...well...not to have those midwesterners in Minnesota outdo us folks on the Best Coast, I thought I would pass along that the Classic Japanese Motorcycle Club is having it's annual Swap Meet and Bike Show in Auburn, CA. at the end of this month, on Friday, June 29th. to Sunday, July 1st.

Here is the link to their calendar, and you will have to scroll down to get to the end of June to see all the details of the event:

http://www.cjmc.org/calendar.html

There is Flat Track races on Friday night, not affiliated with the swap meet and show, but in the same fairgrounds area, so we all just walk over to the flat track races and have a hoot.

It has been popinted out to me that this is somewhat near Condor...hmm...so maybe he could show up too.

Pass me your address, for I will be going South I-5 past Olympia about 4:45 am tomorrow. I'll honk my 4 Stebel TM80 136 db horns at you.

That is if I can get on the road by 4:00 am. Heading South on I-5 to Vancouver then heading South East over Mt Hood taking 97 South. Going to do the Crater Lake loop then to Klamath Falls Or. Then to Reno/South Lake Tahoe to Vacaville.

You game for a 4:45 am ride?