IGNORED

Power points

Whistler

Add a pair of terminal blocks under the seat. One for power one for ground. Then you will have a bunch of power points for the future.

I actually have 3 term blocks, one ground, one battery power and one switched power with a relay. Gotta get a relay in there somewhere.

Here are some I added 1 under the seat and 1 inside the faring. I also added some switches into the plastic gas tank cover with led's. The switches are mini's but they are 30amp and are running through 30 amp relays so they should last a while and they have water tight connections so I can remove the cover to make removing the tank still easy to do.

If you look close at the picture of the terminal near the battery you can see 2 relays I added for future use they are connected to the 2 switches on the right of the tank cover. There is a main 15 amp breaker on that one also.

I also added 2 breakers in the faring for that terminal they are in the top left of the photo. one is a 10 amp the other is a 5 amp. The power for this one comes from the fuse block with a tap on the main and a 20 amp fuse. I included a photo of the type of fuse tap I used.