IGNORED

Somewhere to ride

revinger

Okay, I like to get out of dodge on memorial day weekend. I am in east central Illinois. Looking at a destination 500 to 600 miles out for a $100 hamburger, yes I am a pilot to.

Was thinking about ft rucker Alabama to take in the army air museum, anybody know of anything better.

Other thing to cross my mind is riding part of natchez trace.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

If you want to ride some great roads, check out the Central Kentucky Memorial Weekend Tour.

Great riding, great food and great people like me, Midrsv, Freezyrider and Carbon One. Lexington KY, good days ride to get there. We're in Northern IN leaving Friday morning.

Okay, I like to get out of dodge on memorial day weekend. I am in east central Illinois. Looking at a destination 500 to 600 miles out for a $100 hamburger, yes I am a pilot to.

Was thinking about ft rucker Alabama to take in the army air museum, anybody know of anything better.

Other thing to cross my mind is riding part of natchez trace.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

IF you ride the Trace. let me know , I live in NW Alabama & wife and I ride the trace OFTEN would love to meet up and ride with u....IF you ride the trace and catch it in Nashville eat at the LOVELESS Cafe just b4 u get on the trace, some of the best food in the south!!!!

What a weekend, apologies to midnigtrider1300, I left after work Thursday and stopped in Nashville for the night. Had an suv pass me on the pennyrile outside ft Campbell and as they pulled back into the lane in front of me I saw a puff of smoke and black shrapnel. They had blown their front right tire. Fortunately the tire debris was all small and they made it to shoulder okay. Then a little while later as I was merging.on I24 I zoned out and almost zombies right out of the curve, my brain. Realized I wasn't leaning enough and the body just didn't respond. Was a bit to tired even though it had only been about 3 hours of riding, I had worked 8 hours before paddling up. Got dang lucky twice on same leg.

When I got to Nashville I ate and went to bed. I did ride for about 3 hours on the trace Friday morning before pointing the bike to my destination.

Trip was to meet up with a friend which ended up falling through as he had another buddy pass away Friday night so he didn't make it to dothan. 2nd purpose.was to visit a German cafe in daleville, al and visit the ft rucker aviation museum.

When i pulled into the lot at the cafe, they were closed for.the entire holiday weekend. I did make it to the museum though.

Trip home was much less eventful In One 13 hour ride than the 2 days I took to go down.

Bob

Marshall, il