IGNORED

e mail problem help

I changed my email password a few weeks ago and i have either forgotten it or it wont work now I'm usually always logged into when I get on so I haven't had to use it. Until today after the power went out. I've tried all of yahoos tips and nothing works

There are only 2 options that I know of...

1) Remember your password.:rasberry:

2) When you setup your Yahoo account, they asked you for an alternate email. If you gave them one, then you should be ok. Use the "lost password" link at Yahoo sign-in, and they will email your password to that alternate email. Then you're good to go.

Otherwise, I think you are screwed.

Guest tx2sturgis

Yahoo has issues with its servers now and then....I have had days when my email acct did not work, or the password was refused, or outgoing mail wont, outgo.

Dont assume your new password doesnt work. Give it a half day or so and try again. If you try to log in too many times with the correct but seemingly wrong password it will lock you out.

There are some password recovery methods, You might have to try some of those.

The best email I have found for business use is www.fastmail.fm

(By 'business' I mean I use it for communicating with businesses, when "something dot yahoo" just wont cut it.)

They have free and very cheap accounts and the service always just WORKS. Since they have lots of alternate domain names you can probably get something really unique. And they dont track or spam you like google, yahoo, and gmail.

Worth a looksee, if only for a backup.

Edited by tx2sturgis