IGNORED

I'm Back

Wolfie

Just coming back after being off for a while. Making sure I got things set up right. Got myself a "bike" of my own now. Taking some getting used to, but at least it ain't a cage. It's a 2012 Can Am Spyder. White for now, but will be changing soon. Plus the Corbin seats and backrests are waiting to be installed. Just wanted to say HI Y'ALL!!!! :bighug:

Edited by Wolfie

And the teasing begins soo quickly. That is what I have missed about you guys.:bighug: I think I have gotten a lot better with the mountain stuff. And where we are now, I sure have been wishing I had it here. I think it would be a blast to ride on the twisties. I'll be able to get the seats and skin on when we get home for a short time off and will have it ready to go. I'll post pics when I get him all fixed up. :cool10:

Glad to see ya. I was wondering when either one of you were going to mention the Can-Am. Myself and a few friends will be coming thru you area Memorial Day weekend headed to Carlsbad, NM then a few other places. Maybe we can stop and say hello if y'all are home.