IGNORED

Thanks Feature Button

Guest Yamahawg

Guest Yamahawg

Today I was surfing at the chryslerminivan forum and noticed a feature button that I thought was nice to have. It is a "Thanks" button. So many wonderful people provide much needed information on Venturider site I thought it would be nice to have a thanks button here also.

The minvan forum appears to use the same proggie as Venturider. Here is the link to show how they applied it.

http://forum.chryslerminivan.net/showthread.php?t=2346

The button only shows up when you are logged in as a member next to the "Quote button". But the list of Thank You's shows even when not logged in.

I see it vaporized already, but I saw it last night. A thank you button might be okay, although I doubt I'd use it. If I want to thank someone, I'll come right out and say it. But thanks and thanked counters? No thanks. That would be about like the post counters that got deleted and the attended rallies counter that didn't last long either. At this moment for me the word thank has gone through my head enough times that it is starting to lose its meaning and just sound silly.

Guest Yamahawg

I thought there also might be a Hidden benefit to knowing who else had ran into the same kind of problems. Might find out someone living near you had experience with the same thing and could assist you.

Adding it or not doesnt matter , Was just Food For Thought.