IGNORED

Helmet choice and communication system

Danaman

I am looking for a helmet communication system. I have a GPS (Bluetooth compatible) and an Iphone. My GPS is in sync with my iphone but I would like to listen to my MP3 player on my GPS thru wireless connection. I ride single the majority of the time and really only need for my music and possibly the phone. What system do you recommend and do you have to have a specific helmet for the system? I am thinking about going to a full face modular helmet, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I use the Scala Headsets, I also use a Garmin Nuvi 765t gps. I save a bunch of music onto an SD card thats in the Nuvi and have it set to broadcast to the fm band, then set the Scala to pick up that frequency on one preset so I can get my mp3's and my gps directions. Both music and directions will automatically be broadcast over that channel cutting out the music when directions are being said. When I do have a passenger the Scalas work great for conversing back and forth, and the passenger can listen to my music and directions or select her own.

Brian