IGNORED

Benefit Fund for Rattlesnake and Family

Sawhorse

I contacted Hipshot (jt) and asked if a benefit fund had been set up for Rattlesnake. He said after a few threats he was able to get the informaiton out of Ron.

I remember when I was a kid we lost everything we had to a fire right after Christmas. That was really rough, I remember my folks telling me some people made donations to buy us clothes and some Christmas, being the oldest of 6 kids at the time it really moved me to see someone helping us out.

If you would like to make things go a little easier for the Ron Nelson family a fund has been established here is the information:

First National Bank of Refugio

Ron Nelson benefit fund

acct.#1662

Refugio Texas 78377

phone number to the bank, is 1 361 526 2361.

I know any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dean

folks.

i have tried to remain "neutral", in this "donations" thing!

i can't stay , neutral , any longer.

please, if you make a donation, ask the bank, to add VRO, , as part of the transaction, so that I can personally thank each and every one of you , individually.

hipshot

folks.

please, if you make a donation, ask the bank, to add VRO, , as part of the transaction, so that I can personally thank each and every one of you , individually.

hipshot

hey jt , we need to get something set up where we can use our paypal to donate.that usually works great.bill

hey jt , we need to get something set up where we can use our paypal to donate.that usually works great.bill

I like that paypal idea, but if its too tough to set up, I can use the mail, either way I would like to help. Craig

folks.

hipshot

ok , folks, after "chewing" on this , for a couple of days, i have decided, the "vro", part ain't a good idea!

as far as the "paypal", idea. i don't have a clue, about how it works, or even if banks will honor, such a transaction.

i apologize, for my ignorance.i never did get into the "plastic payment" thing!

i will contact ron, and see if there are options.

just jt

not an expert on paypal,but when i use mine.there is a recipient,and i just transfer money to them from my checking account.very easy and the recipient gets the cash immediately.you need a recipient that has paypal in texas.if you have a member in texas that has paypal that wants to except domations then we send money to them and they turn it over to ron.really makes it simple.maybe the bank will be a recipient.bill

bill, i talked to ron , a few minutes ago.

he HAS a paypal account, but didn't have the pertinent information,handy.

he'll give me all that stuff, tomorrow evening, and i'll post it here.

meanwhile, he told me to tell you to go fly a kite, or ride ALL of your bikes for two hours each, which ever you would prefer to do!

lol

some of the "nelson brothers"

you didn't think i was gonna take the rap for that one, did ya?

jt.

bill, i talked to ron , a few minutes ago.

he HAS a paypal account, but didn't have the pertinent information,handy.

he'll give me all that stuff, tomorrow evening, and i'll post it here.

meanwhile, he told me to tell you to go fly a kite, or ride ALL of your bikes for two hours each, which ever you would prefer to do!

lol

some of the "nelson brothers"

you didn't think i was gonna take the rap for that one, did ya?

jt.

jt. that would be great.as for the kite tell ron it's to damn windy here.we are in the midst of some ferocious storms. bill :2133:

ron called, and as i gather it, you can send a pay pal payment, to his E mail address, and it will be credited to his account.

i don't know from "straight up" about pay pal, so i'm taking his word for this, info.

his e-mail address is RN16ENG@aol.com.

hope this was what you guys were looking for.

just jt

thanks jt ,worked great. :2133: