IGNORED

Handle Bar Cable Routing, or Dumb A$$, you should have taken pictures....

Yep, that's me....:sign busted:...

I'm in the process of putting the bike back together after some major work (new front springs, new rear tire, wires for trailer lighting to my Voyager kit, yadda, yadda), and like a fool I didn't take pictures of the handle bar cable routing.

The thing is I also tool the steering head out to clean and pack the bearings. I've got the front end back together but I can't remember if the air lines for the front forks go infront or behind the cables from the handle bars.

I checked my scanned copy of the FSM, but the pictures are crap so they are no help.

Does anyone have picutes of how the front fork air lines and handle bar cables are routed? I will forever be in your debt.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by OldGazer
spelling error

Guest Rev'n Ahead

I just read your first post and was gonna run out to the shop with the camera and get you some good pics... but then I scrolled down and stayed where I'm at! :cool10:

Glad to see it worked out for you. :080402gudl_prv:

Cheers,

Mark:

Thanks for the reply. Its the thought that counts.

Just so you know, I took the bike off of the lift this afternoon. Man what a difference! The bike actually leans like it should now. I've got some little things to take care of and should have the bike officially on the road by Saturday.