IGNORED

Bakup rider backrest

ragtop69gs

I have one on my 08 RSTD. I like it. A buddy has a Utopia and when he mounts the bike he has to pick his up to the upright position. The Bakup is spring loaded so you can push it down to get your leg over the bike and it will spring back up into position when you let go. The Bakup has a lot of adjustability and plenty of padding.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one that works with the stock RSTD seat and I liked it real well. The main bracket and parts are stainless steel and its well made. As mentioned the spring loaded feature is nice. You can adjust the height up and down and also the forward and backward.

I have installed a Venture Pillow top seat now and the RSTD model Bak up is different. The only difference is the offset bends in the main bracket to clear the passenger pillion. I emailed Bakup to see if they would sell me just the lower bracket for a Venture so I can swap it out and they don't sell parts citing legal reasons.

RSTDdog

I have one that works with the stock RSTD seat and I liked it real well. The main bracket and parts are stainless steel and its well made. As mentioned the spring loaded feature is nice. You can adjust the height up and down and also the forward and backward.

I have installed a Venture Pillow top seat now and the RSTD model Bak up is different. The only difference is the offset bends in the main bracket to clear the passenger pillion. I emailed Bakup to see if they would sell me just the lower bracket for a Venture so I can swap it out and they don't sell parts citing legal reasons.

RSTDdog

:doh:

Lawyers have ruined this country.