IGNORED

Getting a vision

waterbug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok well between the kids and work and playing on the vision I forgot to get on here! S far the vision is great we rode to sturgis Michigan last weekend for the victory motorcycle clubs rally and there was around 75 to 80 victorys there but only about 6 visions. Other than getting caught in a total down pour on the way there(after I spent a few hours detailing her) we made it up. So far to date I have not had any issues with the bike at at all she runs great and everything works great! My only thing I don't lime is the seat is to hard for me and my butt gets sore after a few hours of riding. I am getting around 40 to 44 mpg riding 2 up on the trips I've done. I love the gps is integrated into the radio system just like a car is. Theelec windshield is great when you want it or down you just press the button. Mine has the lower vents on it and they are well worth the money! The will put air on me or block off most of the air for warmth. The Sirius radio is great and so is the iPod hook up that integrates into the radio and all controlled by my buttons n the handle bars. One bad thing about the bike is sometimes you can't get away because you have people walking up to you and asking about it all the time. I have even walked out of sams club and had people taking pictures of it and talked to them for about 30 mins. I can tell a big difference between the two bikes the vision is no were near as top heavy! But it's a bike you either like or don't there's not much in between I have found. Everyone has come to call it the bat bike because it's all black and chrome and futuristic. I can't seem to post pictures from the iPad so I will try from the computer when I have time. Ride safe and have fun