IGNORED

Auctions anyone???

DragonRider

I posted the following message before we went on our cruise, didnt get any response to it, so I will repost here. If everyone would rather have the auctions, I can do that, so let me know how ya'll let me know how we should do it. I got plenty of shirts and pins and some hats left, they taking up space and I need to move them, I can take them with me to this years St. Jude ride but I would like to have most of them gone.

If you want one of these items send me a pm telling me what you want. It will cost you $5.00 for the USPS priority mail shipping, plus a donation for the kids at St. Jude. At least make your donation a minimum of $5.00 for each item you want, you can make a larger donation, which would be fantastic, so if you want one of each , pin, shirt, hat, that would be $15.00 donation and $5.00 for shipping. Now I have plenty of shirts and about 30 pins, 15 hats, so pm me first before you paypal to make sure I have what you want.

Edited by DragonRider

The items are Crusin' for St. Jude T-shirts, hats, and pins. I can also include a Vogel V shirt if anyone wants one, I have a few left, sizes are Med, 2 XL & 3 Xl, and I have 3 each of those. I also have some patches from Vogel V.

I have Med, Lg, XLarge, XXLarge, XXXLarge in the St. Jude Shirts.

[ATTACH]64713[/ATTACH][ATTACH]64714[/ATTACH][ATTACH]64718[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64719[/ATTACH][ATTACH]64720[/ATTACH]

All donations are going to the kids at St. Jude Childrens Hospital in Memphis, Tn. There will be a ride to St. Jude in very early Oct. 2012 to donate the proceeds in person.

Colors in the shirts Lew??

KIC they are a Ride for St Judes, Venturerider.org, Tail of the Dragon Combo. Right Lew?

Edited by DragonRider

Grrrrrrr!

I have been a member of SCRC for about 8 years now and in that peroid of time the SCRC has donated $1.7 MILLION to St Judes!!!!

The various chapters have rode to St. Judes in August to present our donations and fund raiser proceeds.

Guess what....St. Judes notified us that 2011 would be the last time we could present our donations in person. We were taking up too much of their time! I was thinking $1.7 MILLION should buy some time, but guess not.

They suggested we just mail in the money and they would mail back a recognition/thank you letter.

I never donated/helped/promoted St. Judes for the recognition, but still....this is pretty cold IMO.

So I am guessing we wont be seeing a donation from you...........???

We have been going to St. Jude to present our donations since 2007 and they are so gracious and happy to see us, they give us tours of the facility, and are always happy to see us and spend time with us. I cant believe that they would do such a thing. For one thing its mostly volunteers that help us out and give the tours, and they have hundreds and hundreds of them doing various things around St. Jude, and these people are happy to do what they can for the kids at St. Jude. I too would love to read that letter also.

Grrrrrrr!

I have been a member of SCRC for about 8 years now and in that peroid of time the SCRC has donated $1.7 MILLION to St Judes!!!!

The various chapters have rode to St. Judes in August to present our donations and fund raiser proceeds.

Guess what....St. Judes notified us that 2011 would be the last time we could present our donations in person. We were taking up too much of their time! I was thinking $1.7 MILLION should buy some time, but guess not.

They suggested we just mail in the money and they would mail back a recognition/thank you letter.

I never donated/helped/promoted St. Judes for the recognition, but still....this is pretty cold IMO.

Edited by DragonRider

I am guessing we wont be seeing a donation from you:confused24::confused24::confused24:

Grrrrrrr!