IGNORED

PGR mission

DragonRider

Just got back from a local PGR mission, while I was there, another PGR member walked up and introduced himself to me, and said he noticed my VR patch and asked if I rode a Venture, as he did, he is also a fairly new member here. His name is Matt, aka Doppler. He rides a very nice 89, that has only 27,000 miles on it, not even close to being broken in. Going back at 2:30 to continue the mission for the visitation. Capt. Nicholas Whitlock, USAF. Another fallen hero.

It was great to meet you Lewis and thank you so much for pointing out that I've only clocked 27,000 miles on a bike that's been in my possesion since 1992 . I know it's borderline criminal to let it sit so much but I'm trying to do better!!!

Matt

Once we get you going to some meet & eats, you will want to start making all the VR events you can.......then the miles will pile up. Hopefully I will be getting my 1st gen up and running before the summer.

It was great to meet you Lewis and thank you so much for pointing out that I've only clocked 27,000 miles on a bike that's been in my possesion since 1992 . I know it's borderline criminal to let it sit so much but I'm trying to do better!!!

Matt