IGNORED

Milwaukee Riding Boots

playboy

Mike bought a pair last spring for riding the bike, they are a heavy boot and he liked them. But they hurt his feet a bit after a while. We added some gel insoles to add more cushion. However they didn't last as long as he thought they should have. The soles had worn through last month. I'll still be taking them to the local cobbler and getting new soles, new boots however were just as cheap. He replaced them last month with a pair of roadwolfs, so far they seem to hold up better and wear better.

Don't know about the Milwaukee boots,I have a pair of the Bates GX8 Tactical boots I use for riding. Well made, comfortable, waterproof, can walk in them 129.00 at Bass Pro Shops, 99.00 at Academy last time i checked If you have one of those near by. I tried on several pair and brands of boots I really like the Bates.

RSTDdog

I can wear them all day, take them out of the box and hike 6 miles and they last well for me. You can buy them in brown or black. and about $70.00.:thumbsup2:

I have had one black pair that I use just for motorcycle and they are over a year and a half old.

[ATTACH]64158[/ATTACH]

I just bought a pair of Milwaukee boots this past weekend at the Chicago Bike Show and have been wearing them the past two days. I changed the insert to something more supportive which now makes the boot feel great with walking. The other observation is I normally wear a size 9D but with these found that 8.5D fit much better. So I think the sizing runs a half size larger than normal. Bottom line is now that I changed the insert I fine these boots are the most comfortable boot I have ever had. I can't answer how long they will last but I am hoping a long time. :thumbsup2: