IGNORED

Anybody Riding to Alaska this Summer???

skzoid

I have a Scooter Schooner tent trailer at my parent's house in Coeur d'Alene, ID that I need brought to Anchorage, Alaska. This would be ideal for somebody planning to camp on the way up and then taking the ferry back down (to Bellingham, WA). My daughter and I used it on our 8100 mile trip last summer but couldn't get it on the ferry for our trip home.

Dan and I have been discussing this over the past few days. The Idaho location is a little too far west for me in the time allotted for my trip.

However, if no one can take advantage of the generous offer from skzoid, is there someone who can get it from Idaho to Great Falls, MT (or Billings, or Butte, or Helena) , and someone in GF, MT who can hang onto it until I come thru July 1st? I can take it from there.

Let's get this back up nort' where it belongs.

RR

• 2 months later...

My trailer is finally on it's way to Alaska. A local Venture owner accidentally texted me instead of his son a couple of weeks ago. He was in Tennessee and getting ready to head home to Anchorage. A few texts later and he diceided he would make an attempt to bring it up. He picked it up from Idaho yesterday and is somewhere in Canada today. I should have it on Saturday.