IGNORED

Pretty good shooting.

Sylvester

to be honest I have never shot a 1911 but will when I get the chance. Ain't that far to Midland/Odessa. May have to get you to show me a few things about them....Can never have to many guns.
I only have 5 or 6 1911s but I would be glad to show them to you and let you play with them. I guess you can't have to many is true I could arm a small third world country now and still buying.

Redneck you sure your still hitting what your shooting at? Been seeing more then usualy up this way that got through crossing the border down their.:rotf:
My amo count is down in the thousands and those bastards are coming by the millions I need help.

Sylvester, Sweet revolver... same one John Wayne used in Brannigan back in 75

flyinfool..."Last year deer hunting there was a doe staggering around with an obviously broken leg. The MI DNR would not allow us to put it down. Oh well, I'm sure the wolves or coyotes will find her tasty. "

My personal opinion is that the people in DNR, don't know jack ---- when it comes to compassion.. so i don't ask them...

Had a large buck in Sand creek, obviously in distress two days after buck season closed, a couple a years ago... as it couldn't get out of the creek and was failing around. My wife told me about it and 20 min later I laid him to rest with the 30-06. It was the right thing to do.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission...:confused24: i felt better about it anyways... and, so did my wife... can't stand any animal to be in pain...

Edited by CaptainJoe