IGNORED

Is anyone into Model Railroading? Slot Cars?

Dmnordin

Inquiring minds want to know?!

I have a 1/32 scale Ninco digital slot car layout with 82.5 feet of twisties & straights that I just got back up running after a 2.5 year busy break from it. Tomorrow I'll be tuning up my 70 chipped cars so they will run good again after sitting for 2.5 years. It will run up to 8 cars at a time on a 2 lane track with lane changers you can actuate for your car from your controller. Very cool racing action! My layout has a lot of little "scenes" with exotic cars, vintage motorcycles, a gnarly biker gang, a winners circle, etc...

I guess I'm really into cars since I also have a 1/43 (mostly), 1/24, & 1/18 scales metal die-cast car, bus, truck, 4WD, motorcycle...collection with 350+ vehicles.

I've been trying to break into the model railroading scene. About 3 years ago I bought most everything I need to make an HO layout with enough engines & rolling stock for about 8 complete trains. At this point I'm seriously considering trying to turn my HO stuff into N scale stuff & doing an N scale layout (room/size constraints in my house).

Anyways, these are some of my hobbies. Is anyone else out there into any of this stuff too?

Doug Nordin

I've still got a set that my parents bought me when I was about 10 years old. I actually set it up about 5 or 6 years ago for a few days. I bought a couple of new cars and thought my son would like it but he really had no interest. I remember spending hours racing those cars. It is a large track with a Monza wall and I three levels of twisties, crossovers, etc. 1/32 scale. It's all packed away in the box again now.