IGNORED

Diamond R Accessories LED Saddlebag Light Bar

Mickey

Hello,

Would anyone who owns the Diamond R Accessories RSV LED Saddlebag Light Bar be able to eMail me the installation instructions ??? I'm particularly interested in knowing if it is necessary to lower the mufflers in order for light bar installation.

Thanks in advance, Mike

The set I have go in between the bars, the lower set, I have only seen one set of them and they were running TD mufflers, he had about 1/8 in clearence. you can always just add a washer or two to gain what clearence that you need. post pics when you get it installed..

Hello,

Would anyone who owns the Diamond R Accessories RSV LED Saddlebag Light Bar be able to eMail me the installation instructions ??? I'm particularly interested in knowing if it is necessary to lower the mufflers in order for light bar installation.

Thanks in advance, Mike

You never did say if this was the saddle bag lights or bag rail lights from diamond R. I think you are talking about the saddle bag lights and the only person I know of on the sight that has these besides Allan with diamond R is Ponch and he was in an accident and has not been on the sight in awhile. So I have the diamond R Rail lights and looked on their sight at the saddle bag lights and just can't see were you would have to lower the mufflers. Looking at the pics it appears to just slides in between the saddle bag and lower saddle bag mounts using the bolts that secure the bottom of the saddle bags down and wedging the lights in. Their description say's no drilling. If you bought this used I'm sure you could contact Allan at diamond R and he would be glad to send you instructions. I've dealt with Allan before and met his wife at Arkansas and they are great people and members of this sight. The description also say's it comes with a relay so I would say it is wired into an ignition wire which is on when the key is on thru the relay and battery for power. See this thread for how to wire a relay for accessories http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54497&highlight=relay

You'll have to use a tester to find a switched wire. Hope this helps and Give Allan a call.