IGNORED

Finally Pictures Posted!! Thanks

Phoneman1981

Happy New year Everyone: When I first joined almost two years ago I did not have any issues posting pictures. Then just about Cody time, I tried posting pictures of my completed Harley Trunk install on my RSTD. Many of you had helpful suggestions, but I was still unable to post before Cody. I got busy and neglected to try again until this weekend. I am stuck in the house do to the winter cold and I am "ON Call" and cannot go very far. So I made more attempts at the file uploads and they finally worked. For those that would want to look around in my albums. Their are good pictures about several popular upgrades. Flanders Bars (Before and After). DMY aftermarket trunk install with Wompus Rack. Harley Trunk install on the same Wompus Rack. Bar end weight idea and my own invention of adding a spacer to the RH side to allow for a "Total Grip" when the Crusie is on. Grippy Puppy pictures. Along with pictures of several local friends and VR members that I am honored to call my FRIENDS.....Mark:)

Great pictures! You just sold me on getting Flanders bar in the future. Also liked the weights and extensions which would work out really great on the trike! I'm sure I will be bugging you for more information when the time comes...

Thanks for the interest. Like everyone else, just trying to share the knowlege and return the favor for the information that I have gained from all of the other members. Contact me anytime...Mark

You're welcome Mark! I know we have talked in chat a couple of times but it also seems to me we met in person once, like MD or maybe the International at the Hub or Potato Creek or somewhere. Soooo many great people here at VR it's hard to remember everyone...