IGNORED

my rant for the day

oldgoat

ok it is now 5:40 here in good old IL

im up because i have been having sleep problems for that past week. doc says its stress and gave me pills to help. well about 5 minutes ago my cell phone that my daughter got me rang so since im up i answerd it. this is what happend

them- hello this is a bill collector we are trying to reach a james hack

me - yep you got him how may i help you?

them well you owe us xxx amount of money for a loan you have.

me ok i understand that. but im now dissabled and i can not work. i did take out insurance on this loan that in case of loss of job and dissabilty they would make the payments?

them -well mr hack they cant do that because when you took out the loan you said you where working? and your doctor said you been dissabled since 2008? and we gave you the loan in 2010. so we dont cover pre exsisting dissabilty?

me-- well let me get this right i paid a fee of around $150 for this protection and you wont honor it? and for your information yep i was dissabled way before 2008 but i got a work ticket from social security to try and work. so yes i was dissabled and still able to try and work now i can no longer work so you should do what your insurance on the loan says it will do.

them-- sorry mr hack but we cant you must keep up the payments or we come for the stuff you put down as collateral.

me thats fine if you get anything out of my small apartment thats worth that amount feel free to come for it. and this was an unsecured loan. high intrest i put nothing down as collateral. and hey since your going to come and get my stuff i have an alarm clock. you might want that because i think you cant call at this time of day. but im willing to pay the intrest till i can do better.

them we cant accept that amount.

me so your refuseing money?

them yes MR HACK thats to low and it will take you at least another year more to pay it off.

me so lets get this right you dont want any of my money so i consider it paid since you dont want any money? they hung up :scared:

Hey RedRider,

Sorry to hear of your problems. I've been there and it isn't a good feeling. As to the $150 for the disability insurance, if they are denying the claim because of a preexisting condition they should do what is called in the insurance industry as "rescinding the policy." This is cancelling the policy the effective date as if the policy never existed. They have to refund your $150.00. I would call the loan company and tell them that if they were denying your claim to send something to you in writing stating the reason they are denying the claim. Then you can call them early in the morning and night and tell them they owe you and you want your money immediately. If they don't send the money file a complaint with your state insurance commissioner. Good Luck.