IGNORED

Day /night mirrors

Thistledown

Guest KitCarson

Try this site. http://www.alphamirror.com My son has an FJR crotch rocket that sits in my garage, I took it to the store today to buy relish for the tater salad.

The mirrors are somehow made of two parts inside and out, with some kind of liquid fill in between the glass. The automatically dim the glare of headlights at night, and even the sun at the wrong angle behind you. They can also be color matched somewhat to your preference......the ones on his bike are a light gray in color.

Guest KitCarson
Kit, have you gotten as far as looking at the price on that site?:yikes:

For that price you might as well start talking backup cameras and screens!:mo money:

No did not look at the price.......do know high tech stuff is quite expensive. Do not know where Terry got the ones on his bike, will be after first of year when I see him, they are different......not sure I like them, look like those mirror sunglasses, but do show things clearly. I do think they were around 400 dollars for a pair.........and I made a bracket to clamp on the bars with for him.

$400 bucks...............

I know during the day turn your mirrors so they face the rear of the bike, at night turn them to face the front of the bike. At night you don't need a mirror you can tell by the light that there's something behind you.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I hate the things, have them on a car we have and the things turn so dark that on a multi lane highway I can't tell if the guy is in my lane or in a lane beside me.

Hard to make lane changes because of the darkness.

Jerry