IGNORED

Dale one of santas elfs???

Cinderella

Thought i would share the project Dale worked on the last cpl months in his spare time. This is Haylie Christmas present. Its a house for barbie dolls. An older gentleman friend , who has a large heated garage work shop helped him with it. I think both guys thoroughly enjoyed making it.......they made a few variations on the original plans, it turned out great !

the third pic is what the finished house is sposed to look like. I plan to decorate the rooms with carpet, vinyl, wall papers, paint, etc. We also ran a thin curtain rod across the front and I made a closable curtain for it. So barbie can have some privacy !! :rotf:

This house is like 5 ft long and high, approx 16" deep, HUGE! Hopefully it will be a family heirloom type toy that can be around for a few generations !

I found a bunch of new barbie furniture on ebay, so every room will be filled, even a toilet for the bathroom !!

now we need to sneak it home today and try to hide it til morning.

That thing is HEAVY! I came home from work one day and Cindy says can you make this doll house for Haylie? "I ALREADY GOT THE FURNITURE"...........so what was I to say. Thats how she gives me hints........:rotf::rotf:

You people just don't know what I go thru..........:cool10::rotf:

dale do you do remodeling? lol. great job.merry christmas to you, cindy and haylie.bill and linda.

I came home from work one day and Cindy says can you make this doll house for Haylie?

Should have said "YES" then went about your business. I figure she just wanted to know if you could build it, man you got some learning to do :sign20:

Brad

Nice job Dale. My Dad built something liek that for my little sister when she was about 10....still has it at 40 and NO ...her kids can't go near it. She still has it set up.........(I think she sneaks down and plays with it when everyone is asleep..hehehe)

Wow Dale your easy. (chuckle chuckle) Most guys I've asked say never. Jeff did till he figured out that he can get the guys to do work around here. Of course now she's 24 and finished with school so only time will tell how he will handle the possibility of a son-in-law. Of course that's down the road still. At least we're passed the she can't date part.

Margaret