IGNORED

V4 shaft drive crosstourer

dray

This seems to be the hottest segment in the motorcycle biz. Triumph is releasing a 1200 triple as a crosstourer. Waiting for specs on the fuel tank size for that one. And remember the Yamaha Super Tenere released in the US this year.

All are chasing the BMW R1200GS business. That has been the largest selling bike for BMW for several years.

Looking forward to the kids being out of college so I can afford one of these fine machines.

RR

This seems to be the hottest segment in the motorcycle biz. Triumph is releasing a 1200 triple as a crosstourer. Waiting for specs on the fuel tank size for that one. And remember the Yamaha Super Tenere released in the US this year.

All are chasing the BMW R1200GS business. That has been the largest selling bike for BMW for several years.

Looking forward to the kids being out of college so I can afford one of these fine machines.

RR

I'd love one.

Just bolt on some HIDs and go rallying :)

By the way Red ... I entered a Rally with the VR you advised me on ... and I won :D

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/27/1020374/-Red-Dirt-on-My-Tires-aka-I-Went-to-McAlester-and-Burst-a-Balloon!?via=blog_741009

I'd love one.

Just bolt on some HIDs and go rallying :)

By the way Red ... I entered a Rally with the VR you advised me on ... and I won :D

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/27/1020374/-Red-Dirt-on-My-Tires-aka-I-Went-to-McAlester-and-Burst-a-Balloon!?via=blog_741009

Congratulations. I read your report on LDRider list. Very well done.

Looking forward to riding with you sometime. You looking to get in the Butt Lite being run by Team Strange next year? 6 day rally out of the Smokey Mtn area.

Just about time to put the scoots away for the winter up here (and get out the guns). Picked up a HF lift table today. Lots of work in store for the winter on the Venture and others.

RR