IGNORED

St Judes 2012

murph35640

The NARR group had it's October meeting tonight and we have over 1000.00 pledged for next years St Judes event! No competition next year but I would like to see these two groups get together and present at the same time again. We had so many members who made their first visit to the hospital and were deeply moved by the experience. We had the drawing for the handmade quilt that we raffled off as part of our fundraising effort and a lady whos adult daughter is fighting cancer was the winner.

Jason, the St. Jude event was the best yet, and I dont know how we can top it. But I am going to try, I am going to challenge evey member on this forum that hosts a meet and eat, a rally or whatever to join in and support this fantastic organization known as St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The interaction we had with Brayden made it even more special for me and I am sure it did for others too. I will again have the St. Jude auctions, the shirts, hats and pins are arriving today and after a brief rest from everything I will start posting them.

The NARR group had it's October meeting tonight and we have over 1000.00 pledged for next years St Judes event! No competition next year but I would like to see these two groups get together and present at the same time again. We had so many members who made their first visit to the hospital and were deeply moved by the experience. We had the drawing for the handmade quilt that we raffled off as part of our fundraising effort and a lady whos adult daughter is fighting cancer was the winner.