IGNORED

Suspension Question

Condor

I'm familiar with the Race Tech Imulators, but ran across this info on another board, and found it very interersting. Anyone here gone this route?? I'm thinking the Ricor Valve, plus the ease of installation, along with a set of Progressives just might be a great way to go. They are pricy but not much different from the Race Tech's.. :confused07:

Jack, this for the 99? Sounds like it might be a bit overkill to me. The Progressives along with 10w synthetic oil should be good. But I cant see where adding the valve would do any harm either. Hey, its only money and lord knows I have dropped a bunch on the bike in recent months myself. :smile5:

Jack, this for the 99? Sounds like it might be a bit overkill to me. The Progressives along with 10w synthetic oil should be good. But I cant see where adding the valve would do any harm either. Hey, its only money and lord knows I have dropped a bunch on the bike in recent months myself. :smile5:

It may be over kill. I was pretty happy with the progressives in the '83. Just thought I'd ask if anyone had tried them yet?? :confused07:

I have the Ricor Intiminator's in my Sportster and I love them.

Over on the XL form they have nothing but positive things to say about the Ricor Intiminator's. A cople people have even tried the Race Tech Emulators and liked the Ricor Intiminator's better.

Do you still run the same air pressure in the front forks as you did prior to the Ricor's??

Do you still run the same air pressure in the front forks as you did prior to the Ricor's??

The Sportster doesn't run air in the shocks.

I guess I should have been clearer, my Harley Sportster. I forgot some people name there bikes.

I don't see how air would effect the Ricor's. The air is for setting the preload while the Ricor's control the damping.

The Sportster doesn't run air in the shocks.

I guess I should have been clearer, my Harley Sportster. I forgot some people name there bikes.

I don't see how air would effect the Ricor's. The air is for setting the preload while the Ricor's control the damping.

Knew what you meant... Didn't know that they didn't take air.... :confused07: