IGNORED

going riding in a few hours.

Snarley Bill

Have a good ride and breakfast, I am just the opposite, I ride to work every day and dont ride that much on the weekends unless our local group has a ride planned or one of them call me cause they want someone to ride with. Been riding the Venture all week for a change of pace and to keep it from getting jealous.........:rotf::rotf:. Its still the best riding bike around. Hope you and Linda have a Merry Christmas.................

Would you run it around the block a couple times for me also? I just got home from work. We had rain, then it turned to snow.....about 4 inches with another 2-4 expected and our friends to the north are punishing us for something we did or should have done.....sent their winds. Busy busy night, lots of miles, busting lots of drifts...........my squad feels like its got square wheels. So please, for me, would you roll her around the block a couple times, then pull her out on the highway.........run it with some meaning at least thru third gear, then quick shift up thru to fifth, and then let the power slowly roll on, put your feet up on the pegs, set the cruise, and turn the toons up. I better stop there........ I'll look for your post this afternoon when I get up, don't leave out any details. LOL. Be safe, have fun!!

Signed,

Cabin fever is already getting to me

(Erns)

bummer ,had to call the ride off.got half dressed and looked outside and everything was wet.clear as a bell other wise.heavy dew and i mean heavy.hope brad t don't read this one. :2133:

I ended up going for about 100 miles or so. We had cloudy skies, drizzle, wet pavement, but I just couldn't pass up 50 degree weather. Bike looks like crap, but really don't care. I needed the therapy!:thumbsup::cool10::biker:

finally got the ride in.rode three of my bikes just to get the oil up in them, and let them know i'm still here. passed a few harleys and two jap bikes.if i would have had time i would have gone farther.had to take the boss christmas shopping.my christmas bonus was burning a hole in her pocket.lol :)