IGNORED

St Jude Challenge..............we lost..........

DragonRider

We lost both parts of the challenge from NARR group of Alabama, they collected more money than we did and they are only a group of about 36-38 members, we also lost out on the challenge as to who would have the most members there.........they had 2 more than we did and our membership way far out numbers theirs..........shame on us............

Now the real winners were the Kids at St. Jude, we raised a total of $4,420.00, by far exceeding our previous best. The NARR group raised $6,033.59, making the total donation to St. Jude

$10,453.59!!!!!!!

We met our goal of 10,000.00. and in losing still came away feeling like winners........but the real winners are the kids and the researchers at St. Jude. We also had a chance to interact with a very special patient that wanted to have his picture taken with us. His name is Brayden and is 3 years old and was undergoing treatment while we were there. I will post only 1 picture tonite and its the picture of Brayden and his brother.......this was a special time for us to meet and grant his wish of having his picture taken.

You are right Jason, I was attempting to stir the pot, but no one bit...........It was a great event and I am very proud of everyone that stepped up and made this a success, and that includes the NARR group!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

No Sir! I beg to differ! There were NO losers at St Judes this year! This was one of the most uplifting trips ever. Everyone involved in this deal is a winner! Thanks to all.