IGNORED

Active Threads From The Forums

FuzzyRSTD

Hey Freebird, would it be possible to put the "More button" with pages at the top right corner of this page (Active Threads From Forums), rather than or also at the bottom, and also always active page nimbers to move to the next pages ? Then only one stroke would be needed to move to the next active page of posts - MORE 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.

Now when you click on the More button it takes you to the top and then you must scroll down again to got to the next page. Hope this makes since, just try it and you will see what I mean.

I personally use this home page feature more than the forums pages any how. Just a thought here. Thank you for what you do here.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Personally, I prefer "Quick Links" then "Today's posts" as it gets rid of the right hand side bar so the page isn't so narrow but I guess that doesn't give you as many results. I really hate that right hand thingy in the "active threads" result page.

Just FYI. :)

Personally, I prefer "Quick Links" then "Today's posts" as it gets rid of the right hand side bar so the page isn't so narrow but I guess that doesn't give you as many results. I really hate that right hand thingy in the "active threads" result page.

Just FYI. :)

I will check that out, thanks.

I use the new posts feature each time I get on that way I only see the posts since my last visit. If I am looge on for a particularly lonf time I just hit the new posts botton again just before leaving to see if there have been any interseting posts since I logged on.

But that is just me.

Thanks you all. I am now learning something else here. I did not know of this neat feature. Thank you very much, and if you have any other short cuts, feel free to jump in and help me out. Been here for quite a while now (yrs) and did not know of this feature.

:thumbsup2:

I'll take a look at this stuff when I get home next weekend. :) Right now, I'm sitting on a house boat on Lake Cumberland in KY. I can get online but it's not the fastest connection.

Catch a big stripe-bass Freebird. I took my boat down there once and started out fishing from the dock and decided to head up to the island and fish around it for some smallies. I past the marina and my fish finder went berserk. The fellows that where also with the group came by and I was complaining that my fish finder was not working. They advised me that it was, just that I was setting in about 300-350 feet of water and my fish finder would not handle the depth. Anywhooooo, hope you have a great time. We did catch some fish and one was a nice small-mouth. I have since sold my bass-boat and have not fished much in the last few yrs.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2: