IGNORED

We were interviewed about M/C Touring!

craigatcsi

My wife and I were interviewed about M/C Touring and riding in general on this past Monday and Tuesday Morning Coffee hour show on BNNS Radio!

My uncle runs the Station out of Belevidere, Ill. We went to visit him and he put my wife and I on the air. His co-host, 'BigD' out of Kenesaw, Ga, rides also as well as another Co-Host, Bruce.

He asked what kind of bike we have then asked to describe it and why we ride, etc.

It was quite an experience and I highly recommend it to anyone that gets a chance. If you are interested in our interviews and want to check them out, they should be in the Archived shows under 'Coffee Hour' at BNNSRadio.com. (each show is 2 hours). Both shows talk a lot about riding, but include other topics as well. I haven't listened to them yet.

If you do check them out, let me know what you think - good or bad.

Craigr

Nice!!! good job Craigr

I have heard a lot of talk in the media lately about motorcycle awareness, which is good for our sport. We were at a stop on the Blue Ridge Parkway when approached by a TV crew wanting to ask about mc safety.

How could I say no to her :big-grin-emoticon:

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af153/gwhobo/Scott%20ride%2005/AprilTakeOff007.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af153/gwhobo/Scott%20ride%2005/AprilTakeOff008.jpg

Wow!! I can't believe that I forgot to plug this site!! Sooo sorry folks!

If you couldn't tell, I was very nervous, didn't know how to answer or what to say. I didn't want run off at the mouth or step on toes or offend anyone. I'm not an expert at anything and didn't want to try to B.S. my way thru it. - It is what it is and I would do it again if I ever get the chance. AND, I would definitely mention THIS SITE. :)

Craigr