IGNORED

Volume thru helmet speakers

My wife and I have J&M headsets in our helmets and we have no problems hearing the music from the stock radio. I also have attached a GPS with XM included. I run the audio wire from the GPS into the cassette player when I want to use the GPS. The volume is never turned up beyond 10-15 when I'm listening to the FM but when I listen to XM I have to turn it all the way to to the max 30. This is barely loud enough for us to hear but nothing I do will turn it up any louder. Anyone have a suggestion for this?

Sounds like you need to increase the output from the gps. go into you preferences on the gps and turn the voice or the volume way up. Be sure to check the jumper your using to patch in also. a bad ground would cause very low volume

Seeing as I don't know anything about this, I'll agree.

Sounds like you need to increase the output from the gps. go into you preferences on the gps and turn the voice or the volume way up. Be sure to check the jumper your using to patch in also. a bad ground would cause very low volume

I've been everywhere thru this unit and I've seen nothing where I can change/increase the volume. I'll have to look again.