IGNORED

this Valkyrie Interstate might be mine

friesman

Valkyrie or Gold Wing same motor sorta the motor is so smooth if I'm not careful I be doing 90mph in no time and not know it until I look at the odometer and it still doesn't feel your going that fast

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGK9techDls&NR=1]Nickel Trick - YouTube[/ame]

WOW Brian ... that's an awesome looking scoot... I am soooooooooooo envious! Hope it comes together for you.

That being said, I think I'll seriously be looking to replace my RSMV by next spring. I know I've said this before but after this past weekend trip hauling that tent trailer, and the clutch basket whine ... it just doesn't do it for me anymore (sad to say coz I do like the bike). A valk is definately on my list.

It was too quiet as i had trouble hearing it running at times but it seemed to fit me well and felt a lot lighter at low speeds than my 85 G1.

Brian

Nice looking bike, If it werent for the foot position I would have bought one years ago. Toss a set of the 3 into 3 pipes on it (three pipes on either side) and she sounds like an old hot rod.

Nice looking bike, If it werent for the foot position I would have bought one years ago. Toss a set of the 3 into 3 pipes on it (three pipes on either side) and she sounds like an old hot rod.

i have seen the Std Valks and I think most have footpegs, this one has floorboards and my legs are bent in a perfect 90degree, angle and I can move my foot back and forth on the boards a fair amount. On the 85 my legs are actually bent back a bit so i am thinking this will be a great seating position. But everyone needs what works for them and ive ridden bikes with the more forward controls and i find my tailbone and lower back get sore quickly as I must be kind of leaning back a bit or something.

brian