IGNORED

Bad Situation Turned Around Thanks to Good Vendors

rosebud

We had a potential costly situation with a trike dealer turn into a positive experience for us.

For a couple of years Phil has been dreaming and planning to trike out his bike before he retires. The back in the beginning of August he pulled the trigger and put down a 50% deposit with the Oklahoma Hannigan Trike Dealer. He's been smiling non stop for the last 3 weeks. Earlier this week I was online paying some bills and noticed that the dealer had not cashed our check yet and that bothered me. The day next we got a letter in the mail with two sentences on it. "I cannot do your trike conversion." "I am returning your check." At least the dealer returned our check, but we still don't know what happened, we can only speculate. We are very lucky that our check was returned and that he had not deposited it and then told us try to get it back. We could have lost that money. (Of course I would have made his life uncomfortable if he had. I would have turned our daughter the lawyer loose on him.)

Here's where the story turns positive. Phil called Hanningan Factory the next day. He made up his mind that he was going to trailer his bike to Kentucky and get the factory to install the trike kit. Phil talked with John from Hannigan, and John was fantastic. He was upset about the OKC situation and uphappy because the dealer has not talked with them. But he also told Phil that he was going to put us in touch with another dealer who would treat us right. He even made the phone call to the new dealer to contact us. In an hour we had a call from Gary with Lone Star Trikes and he and Phil were busy working out a work order for the trike. By the middle of the afternoon we had an invoice emailed to us and confirmation that the trike kit had been ordered at Hannigan with a mid October delivery date for the kit. Lone Star Trikes is even going to stop by the house and pick up the bike.

I cannot say enough good things about Hannigan and Lone Star Trikes they worked with us to make Phil's dream of a trike turn the positive experience we wanted it to be. (Plus they saved me money I did not have to buy the trailer to take the bike to KY and that always makes me happy)

My hats off to Hannigan and Lone Star Trikes they ROCK!:thumbsup2::thumbsup2: