IGNORED

My bike is going to be famous now!

tomfieb

Fuzzy, Baggershield is a convertible windshield of sorts, so you can have a short one in town and a tall one on the highway. I think its a great idea.

here is the link, http://www.baggershield.com/ they are a vendor at the top of the VR page....

Brian

OK, thank you very much. Now I get it. I watched the video, nice. I will look into this some more. Still some questions though. Are they adjustable for up and down to fit the individual ? Can you get one for the Tour Deluxe ? I will take another look at the site.

Thanks

Being inquisitive I have to ask, does the hardware along the top edge annoy or interfere with your vision at all? Other wise it looks like a cool concept. Also, is there any sort of protection to keep the two shields from developing wear spots or rub spots when they are in the lowered position and back to back?

Thanks.

Being inquisitive I have to ask, does the hardware along the top edge annoy or interfere with your vision at all? Other wise it looks like a cool concept. Also, is there any sort of protection to keep the two shields from developing wear spots or rub spots when they are in the lowered position and back to back?

Thanks.

The hardware is way below your line of sight so there is no problem. As far as protection for the shields, there is 3/16" gap between them. They are fastened very securely, so rubbing should not be a problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Single-point audio control system for AM/FM radio, cassette, 6 disc CD changer and intercom is MP3-compatible and headset-ready. The system also includes a Star-branded iPod touch (8GB) with an iSimple SolutionsTM audio interface by AAMP of America.