IGNORED

Awesome Service!!

Wolf

I bought a used trailer hitch and luggage rack off ebay that was delivered today. Unfortunately, the seller did not include the mounting bolts nor instructions.

So, to my point, I called the manufacturer of the hitch and spoke to the owner. He overnighted me all the necessary hardware and detailed instructions at no charge! I paid anyway of course.

Superior service from a vendor I have never done business with before. 5 Stars.

He does make triple trees for the Venture as well, so I thought I would put a word out for him.

http://www.xf6-custom.com/

Vendors that go that extra mile who realize good service is where the money comes from need to be recognized. I would like to see Venture Riders have a star rated vendor system where we would be able to go and see how various vendors stack up, this would be good for vendors as well if they knew they are being reviewed and rated buy such a large club with international membership. Possibly at the end of each season Venture Riders could send out awards to Vendors with the highest ratings. This award might be an official certificate suitable for framing that they could hang on their wall.

Hey just say'n.. :lightbulb: