IGNORED

Sunday with Eck and Konnie!

Since it was too hot to ride the bike Sunday, we took the four wheels to see Eck and Konnie! We went to eat at Fleet Landing with a beautiful view. George and Eck spotted some dolphins but I could not get a picture of them! After lunch, we took a scenic route through Charleston. It always amazes me what a beautiful old historic city it is! :thumbsup2:

After a long afternoon of playing pool, we had pizza at Dough Re Mi, a New York City style pizzeria! The pizza was delicious!! We highly recommend this place and look forward to returning! :happy65:

Just a few pictures of our wonderful day with Eck and Konnie! :)

Thank you both for an absolutely beautiful day!:bighug:

George & Bobbie,

You two really made our weekend. I thank you both for taking time to drive over and spend the day with us. Never forget..You are always welcome ....anytime!!!

PS:

Dont forget..When it cools off a little, we need to plan a "Dinner Cruise" out of the port of Charleston on that paddle boat... :cool10:

Dragonrider,

You and Charleen always have free place to stay here in Charleston.....

(for as long as we live here anyway). :thumbsup2:

Great Eck..........we will be there Friday!!!!:doh::doh:

George & Bobbie,

You two really made our weekend. I thank you both for taking time to drive over and spend the day with us. Never forget..You are always welcome ....anytime!!!

PS:

Dont forget..When it cools off a little, we need to plan a "Dinner Cruise" out of the port of Charleston on that paddle boat... :cool10:

Dragonrider,

You and Charleen always have free place to stay here in Charleston.....

(for as long as we live here anyway). :thumbsup2: