IGNORED

Test Ride?

Bill W.

Haven't caught that one yet that I know of. One in CB the other morning early and one was taken out by a car on 60th street here in Omaha a little later same morning. Actually would have been about 20 minutes behind me on the my ride to work. Same route I ride every morning.

Been way to many killed this season aready here. Can't blame it all on the cagers either. The way some of the folks are riding is a death wish.

Mike

Haven't caught that one yet that I know of. One in CB the other morning early and one was taken out by a car on 60th street here in Omaha a little later same morning. Actually would have been about 20 minutes behind me on the my ride to work. Same route I ride every morning.

Been way to many killed this season aready here. Can't blame it all on the cagers either. The way some of the folks are riding is a death wish.

Mike

Been working in a level one trauma center for over a year now and have seen many accidents. A few observations.

Amazingly few deaths

Driver error in 80+% of accidents

Amazingly few life defining injuries

Three wrecked this spring at 80-100mph range..road rash and sprained ankle in total. One without a helmet.

Many alcohol related or excessive speed

High percentage in beginning weeks of "trauma season"...motorcycle accidents define the beginning of the trauma season

Just my observations