IGNORED

back home from Iceland

BIG TOM

Taters and I made it back home last night around midnight...It was a very long day with a lay over in Boston of 9 hours(enough time for a lobster dinner).....Nice to be home, but the heat here is nuts .......over 100 degrees...we're not used to that around here...Our trip was absolutely FANTASTIC........Thank you Jonas and Greta for being our host and tour guides...We love the both of you ....your family is terrific and made two strangers feel so welcome....loved the bakery, never saw a bakery the size of 4 football fields....WOW...............Jonas, I had no problem with the salmon and customs, and I picked up the special green bottle at the airport for the cook.......I really don't know how to put into words what Iceland is like except "ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC...." everyone will speak english for us foreigners so communicating was easy...(sometimes the tour guides will mess with your heads though) :whistling:..... so next year when you plan your vacation, keep Iceland in mind you won't be dissapointed.....ps...and the police are friendly too !:whistling: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Again, thank you Jonas and Greta for a wonderful week.......:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :fnd_(16):

Tom I am glad they let you back in the country we were a little concerned that you might get sent back to Poor Jonas and Gretta.

Welcome back to the nut house

Jeff

That wouldn't be a bad thing .....for me.......:dancefool: always nice to come home....