IGNORED

almost sold it

oldgoat

well a man was mowing the grass here today and came up to me and said what kind of motorcycle is under that cover? i pulled off the cover and showed him the venture, he said start it up and i did i explained that a friend of mine eusa1 mike drove it back there and shes a runner. i let him pick at it. of course the little cracks and the great niece painting the trunk brown took some of the value off of it i showed him the receipt for tires batttery and brakes and exhaust. i tould him i cant let him take it for a ride as he had no MC endorsement and last time he was on a bike was 15 years ago. he said it pops and sputters at idle i explained that my friend mike said it could be dropping a cyclinder but he did take it up to around 75mph and never took it out of 3rd gear. well after all the looky here and looky there he came at me with a $700 offer i thought about it and said let me think it over. as its not in that bad a shape for an old girl even mike usa1 said she can be fixed maybe carbs and plug wires and seafoam the crap out of it. and well since its up and stored im thinking no.