IGNORED

Re: 2000 VENTURE MM Millenium Rider backrest

Patrolman46

HELP, MY BACK IS KILLING ME..!!!! I'm looking for a backrest for my 2000 Millenium Venture. It is a cream colored rubber seat. I might even want to have a similar color leather seat and backrest built for it. I just bought a Mustang seat for my 06 RSTD from Phoneman1981 and it has a backrest on it. Now I don't think I can ride the Venture without a backrest.

C Ya, Graderman46 :lightbulb:

I have the Utopia on my 09 RSV. I checked the site and they do have it in the cream colour.

http://www.utpr.com/rsv.html

Thanks for the reference to Utopia! I looked, I ordered. This is a great site. (VR.org) I have been looking on the internet for a backrest for the Millenium & have had no luck. The build date is a long ways out, but I guess I will have to be patient.

Thanks for the reference to Utopia!

I had done a search on here for back rests and it seemed to come down to being the Utopia or the Diamond R. First criteria was the recommendation of members and felt there was a slight edge towards the Utopia. Pretty sure Yamaha also had a back rest available but don't see it on the site.

I found dealing with Utopia was good. They shipped when they said they would and installation directions clear and reasonably easy to follow. I've never removed the pouch on the back rest and it comes in handy for storing things you need quick access to (wallet) or head set cords.

Glad I could help you find what you were looking for !

HELP, MY BACK IS KILLING ME..!!!! I'm looking for a backrest for my 2000 Millenium Venture. It is a cream colored rubber seat. I might even want to have a similar color leather seat and backrest built for it. I just bought a Mustang seat for my 06 RSTD from Phoneman1981 and it has a backrest on it. Now I don't think I can ride the Venture without a backrest.

Hello Dan: I am glad you are happy with the Mustang Seat and Backrest. Look forward to riding with you and babe to Cody....Mark (Phoneman1981)