IGNORED

Vogel Schedule of events.....................

DragonRider

Tail of the Dragon @ Vogel V

Aug. 17-21, 2011

Wed..........Registration starts at 12:00 pm. Dinner ride to Fatz in Blairsville. We ate there last year and had a great time eating great food.

Thursday...... Hopefully have 3 different rides planned, you pick the one you want to do.

1. Ride to Helen for shopping, tubing, and lunch.

2. Ride to Bryson City to raft on the Natahala River.

3. Not Decided yet, open to suggestions.

Friday...... The theme ride for the event. The Tail of the Dragon, always fun.

Saturday.........Eck has planned a very nice ride for those who want to ride to Helen and beyond, due to be back at the park around 2-3 pm for the festivities, or take the day to lounge around the park, play mini golf, get your bike carb tuned, take a ride of your choice. Around 2-3 pm Catered meal served at shelter # 3. Then we will have drawings for door prizes, raffle drawing for prizes and cash.

Thats it in a nutshell, I hope this helps some people decide and send in registrations and buy some raffle tickets. Remember all profits from this event are going to the Kids at St. Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tn. And there is a ride for that in October.

Tail of the Dragon @ Vogel V

Aug. 17-21, 2011

Vogel State Park

Blairsville, Ga.

we are on for helen thursday, and the dragon friday, saturdays to far off to plan yet.lol. i just may bring my bike after all.

Im still working on attending... Looks like I can make it so far, but work load /schedule might get in the way..I will be ticked if it does..